Nowadays, many people complain that their images on Facebook are stolen and used for other purposes.
Stealing photos are one of the main problems users have to deal with while using Facebook. Many content thieves are willing to take your images and use them for their profiles.
But Facebook and other social media platforms also have solutions to solve these problems and they will take any actions to remove the stolen photos. They will even ban the accounts that will steal other images.
Facebook and other social media platforms have their policies that are related to copyright and privacy. They have always helped you if you need something to report and their support team can help you if you contact them directly.
How to report the stolen photos on Facebook
You need to follow the steps below to report to Facebook that your images were stolen.
- Find the photos on their Timelines or in their “Photos” section.
- You need to click on the post or the photo to make a pop-up appear. The popup will show the post, photos, and comments.
- From here, you can click on “Options”. It is near the “Tag photo” and “Send in Messenger”. You can find the options at the bottom of the images. The options are also near “Like”, “Comment”, “Share”.
- You choose “Find support” or “Report Photo”. After that, you can continue the steps to report the stolen photos to Facebook and they will take some actions and notify you later.
You can also try another way to report the violated photos on Facebook by filling a form to contact the Facebook team.
You can choose “Photo” for the first question, “Other photo” or “Profile Picture” for the second question.
Consider watermarking your photos before posting on Facebook
Image and content theft … Read the rest
In this digital era, nowadays everyone can copy and download images, videos, software from the Internet to their computers. And it is easy to duplicate or replicate the files from one version to many clones. Users can simply copy and paste to achieve the task.
People can steal your images from your website and social media accounts very easily. Some will use them for personal purposes, but unfortunately, many others will use the photos for commercial purposes. Many online stores are complaining that their product images were stolen and used by other shops. You have invested your time and money in the photos and now they are being used by others without your permission.
How people steal images from the web
- It is very easy for people to download or save images from the web to their computers and drives. They can simply right-click on the image they want, and they can choose “Save images as…” and the image will be downloaded to their computers.
- Some people will use the web browser to download all the web page. And in the downloaded folders, there will be your photos. They can choose “Save page as…” to do so.
- Many stock photos are now shared on illegal websites and hosting. Users can go there and download them.
How you will be affected if someone steals the assets
- First, you will be very angry about that. You invested time and money to take the pictures and bring them to the world.
- If you are selling your products online, your competitors and other online stores will use them for their websites. Customers will be confused because of the same product photos in many stores. Your brand and business will be affected a lot.
- If they are scamming people to get the money, customers will
… Read the rest