Replace color tool:
A tool used to replace colors on images, it’s also called Color Replacement Tool. It is a great feature offered by Adobe Photoshop.
There are many reasons why you need this tool.
Firstly, you need it to remove the color that has been added to an image. This is useful to make sure your photo looks natural. Secondly, it is needed to remove unwanted backgrounds that may be part of the image. For example, a sky may have been added to a photograph. The tool will allow you to replace the background sky with a new sky. This is helpful if you need to remove unwanted backgrounds. Thirdly, you can use this tool to add a new color to an image. If you want to change the color of a photo, you can use the tool to replace the color of an object or the whole image.
Steps to Remove Color
1. Open the image where you want to replace the color. You will see the image and the color bar. You can drag the color bar down to the image to change the color. When you are satisfied, click on the replace color button. It will ask you to choose a replacement color. You can choose any color from the color bar. Click ok when done.
2. Now, you will see the replaced color. The color will replace the original color and the color bar will disappear.
3. If you have made a mistake, double click on the image to bring back the original color.
4. The image will return to its original color.
5. Finally, press ok and you will be able to close the image.
Replace Background Color
This tool is also useful to remove unwanted backgrounds of an image. All you have to do is to select the image where you want to remove the background. Next, select the color bar from the tools. Click on the ‘replace color’ button. Then, select the background you want to remove from the color bar. Lastly, click ok to replace the background.
The tool allows you to replace the color of an image. First, you need to open the image where you want to replace the color. Next, select the color bar from the tools. Click on the ‘add color’ button. Then, select the color you want to add. Lastly, click ok to replace the color.
Replace Color with Background
If you have a transparent background image, the tool can help you make your image look better.
1. Open the image where you want to change the color. Select the background color you want to replace.
2. Click the ‘replace color’ button. Next, select the background color you want to replace.
3. You will see the background color replaced with the selected background color.
Steps to Use the Replace Color Tool
Replace color tool:
1. Open photoshop and go to File>Open>
2. Select a file that has a color palette that you want to change. (for example a photo).
3. In the photoshop window click on the image tab and then click on “Open”
4. Now you can see the image under the “Open” tab.
5. Click on “File” in the top menu bar and then click on “Edit”.
6. Go to the “Color” tab and select the “Color Replacement” button.
7. Click on the “Select a color” button.
8. Click on the “Locate a color” button.
9. In the small window that opens click on “Colorize your Image” or “Photo” or “Picture” or “Illustrator” or “Drawing” or whatever you want.
10. In the “Select a color” window click on the box that says “Colors” and you will find the color you selected.
11. Click on “OK”.
12. You will now see a picture with the new color.
13. Save the file.