When it comes to watermarking your photos, you need to have a logo or it will be easier if you can have a design of how your watermark looks like in your photos. After that, when applying the watermark and logo in each photo, you can easily adjust to make your overall photos look great.
But with different photos, you may need different colors for your watermark. Because each photo has its unique content and colors. But the key point here is that you should choose the colors that go well with your photos and don’t get too much attention from viewers.
1. Things to remember when choosing the colors for your watermarks
- The watermark should not be too obvious to distract the content of the photos. You can change the opacity of the color to make it more transparent. That will not affect much of your photos.
- If you have a logo, you can choose the colors of the watermark that are included in the logo. It will create color harmonies for your photos and they will look better.
- If you have a website, you can consider choosing the colors from your website to make it go well with the general context.
- The colors of watermark sometimes are neutral and not too bright and obvious. The reason is that the watermark will not distract your viewers from the main content of the photos.
- You should consider the position and the size of the watermark when choosing the colors. Because the position, size, and colors of the watermark can play big parts on how your watermark looks in the picture.
2. White and its shades are often used as the color for watermark
If you see many photos on the web, you can easily recognize that many photo owners often … Read the rest