The Iphone has become one of the most popular cameras in recent years. With its easy to use interface and variety of features, it’s no wonder that people are using their iphones for photography more than ever. But with a powerful camera comes high expectations, so today I’m going to give you some tips and tricks on how you can improve your photos with just a few simple adjustments!
The Basics of Iphone Photography
– The iphones camera lens has a fixed aperture, which means that the iphone is at its best when it’s close to something. This allows for more detail and better depth of field, so don’t be afraid to get up close with your subject!
– If you’re taking photos in the daytime or have enough light indoors, then make sure you turn off auto flash mode. It can interfere with natural lighting and wash out colors on your images!
– For night shots without much ambient light around (or if there are just too many lights), try using “HDR” mode. HDR stands for high dynamic range – this takes multiple exposures of one photo and automatically combines them into a single image.
– If you’re taking a handheld shot, make sure to hold your iphone steady and use the volume button as an option for shutter release.
– When it comes to editing photos on your iphones camera roll, you can do so from within Instagram or other photo apps like Snapseed! For some quick adjustments, try adjusting contrast by sliding the control in the app left or right; this will increase brightness of dark areas without blowing out highlights. You can also adjust saturation levels with these sliders – experiment until you find the perfect balance that suits your taste!
Don’t be afraid of your … Read the rest