Adobe Portfolio is an online portfolio tool that helps photographers showcase their best work. It’s a simple, yet powerful tool that allows you to build an online portfolio in minutes. You’ll be able to show off your work and get the exposure you deserve.
Why use Adobe Portfolio?
It’s easy to create a beautiful, professional-looking website for your photography business. Just drag and drop images into the customizable layout, add text and choose from over 150+ professionally designed templates. The result is a beautiful website that showcases your best work in seconds.
You can also share your site on social media or email clients with just one click.
Adobe Portfolio is designed specifically for photographers. It’s simple to use, and has an intuitive interface that looks great on any device.
Adobe Portfolio has all of the features you need to create a professional portfolio:
- A modern design that looks good on any device.
- A complete set of tools that let you display your work as it was meant to be seen — in full-screen mode with full-width images and no distractions.
- A lightbox feature that allows clients to view your images at full size without leaving their current page or browser tab.
Adobe Portfolio is a new way to display your images and videos. It’s built on the Adobe Experience Platform, which makes it easy to showcase your work with a beautiful, responsive design.
Main features of Adobe Portfolio
- Publish your portfolio online in just minutes. You can create an attractive website using one of the many templates included with Adobe Portfolio. If you prefer a custom design, there are also dozens of pre-made designs available for purchase through Adobe Stock.
- Share your portfolio with anyone who has a web browser or mobile device. Your site will look great on any screen size or resolution — from smartphones to desktop monitors — thanks to responsive design technology. You can even embed videos on your website and add social media sharing buttons so visitors can easily share your work with their friends and followers.
- Showcase your best work in style with beautiful galleries and slideshows that automatically adjust based on screen size and orientation. You can also embed multimedia content like videos or audio files directly into each gallery so visitors can hear what you have to say about each piece of artistry without leaving the page they’re viewing now!
- You can connect witth Behance to import your design or work.
- Responsive design: Looks great on any device, from desktop to mobile.
- Drag-and-drop content: Easy-to-use layout options let you create a site that flows naturally from one screen to the next.
- Customizable themes and templates: Choose from dozens of professionally designed themes and templates to get started right away. Or start with a blank slate and customize everything from colors to fonts.
- You can use your own domain name to make your site even more professional and clients and other people can easily find your work.
- You can also get access to a huge library of Adobe fonts to supercharge your website and make it more professional.
- You can also import photos from Lightroom or set your own password to protect any pages you want.
Is Adobe portfolio free to use?
No, actually it is included in the Creative Cloud plans. Currently, you can subscribe to any Creative Cloud plans to use it.
You can use Photoshop and Lighroom together with Adobe Portfolio for $9.99/month or get access to the entire collection of Adobe apps for $54.99/month.
Do professionals use Adobe portfolio?
Yes, they do. If you’re a graphic designer or a photographer, you should take a look at the Creative Cloud, which includes all the apps you need to create great web, mobile, print, video and Adobe Portfolio.
Is Adobe portfolio better than Squarespace?
The first and most important thing you need to know about both of these website platforms is that they are both very good and they both offer a lot of great features.
Both services offer a wide range of features that make it easy to create a professional-looking website in just minutes. However, they differ in some important ways:
Squarespace has more templates than Adobe Portfolio, with thousands of designs available in their template library. In addition, they have templates designed specifically for photographers and artists like yourself. These templates come with features like galleries, contact forms and social media integration.
Adobe Portfolio allows you to upload photos directly onto your page via their integrated photo editor or by uploading them from your computer’s hard drive (or an external source). You can then add effects like borders and shadows around each photo before saving them on your site.
Both services offer excellent support options — including phone support — so you’ll never be left guessing how to use the software or build your webpages from scratch (although both require a bit of technical know-how).
Both Adobe Portfolio and Squarespace offer a range of templates and drag-and-drop functionality, so the main difference between them is in their overall quality. If you’re looking for a premium online portfolio that looks great on all devices, Adobe Portfolio could be for you. But if you just need something basic for your personal website or blog, then Squarespace might be more suitable.